Royal Caribbean aims to provide a safe and accessible cruise experience for all guests with special requirements to the extent that is feasible. This includes:
- Guests with mobility impairments
- Guests who are deaf or have low hearing
- Guests who are blind or have low vision
- Special dietary needs (Gluten free, vegetarian, low sodium, kosher, etc…)
- Other needs or challenges
Once you receive a Royal Caribbean reservation number, please fill out Royal Caribbean’s Special Needs Form or you may also contact Royal Caribbean's Access Department at 866-592-7225; please have your Royal Caribbean Reservation #, ship name and sail date ready.
Vegetarian and Vegan Dining
Royal Caribbean features vegetarian dishes and now provides vegan menus at the main dining room upon request. No special requests for these dietary needs are required to be made on your booking.