Register with Royal Caribbean, Check-in Online & Print SetSail Pass
Please check your inbox for the email confirmation from Ignite containing your Royal Caribbean Reservation Number. This Royal Caribbean Reservation # is needed in order to register and login at RoyalCaribbean.com to complete your online check-in, and print out your SetSail Pass (boarding pass). The Online check-in will be available 90 days prior to your sail date and must be completed at least 4 days prior to the sail date. If you have not received this information, please contact Ignite as soon as possible.
Please review your cruise documents for accuracy and ensure that the names listed on the SetSail Pass match your passports or government issued photo IDs EXACTLY. Please note that middle names are not required and hyphens or special characters may have been removed. If any portion of a first and last name is spelled incorrectly, citizenship is inaccurate or date of birth is not correct, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have the following information ready before checking-in online:
- Ship (Mariner of the Seas), sailing date and Royal Caribbean Reservation Number – You can find this information in your email confirmation from Ignite
- Passport or proof of citizenship and identification
- Home address
- Emergency contact name with phone number
- Travel plans before and after your cruise (Flight or pier transportation information)
- A credit card for your Onboard Expense Account (each guest can add their own card). Please note: you will have an option to select that you will be paying cash on board.
Creating a Royal Caribbean Account:
- If this is your first cruise on Royal Caribbean, register for a new account here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/create. If you've sailed with Royal Caribbean before, login to your account here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/signin. NOTE: if you are having trouble registering or logging into RoyalCaribbean.com, please contact Royal Caribbean’s Technical Support at 1-800-398-9819. Ignite does not have access to your RoyalCaribbean.com login information.
- Once logged in, you can search for your reservation by clicking on "Link a missing cruise" When searching for your reservation, you must use the Royal Caribbean Reservation # (NOT the Ignite Cruises one).
- You will now see your reservation listed under your "Upcoming Cruises", you can then begin your online check-in by clicking on "Start check-in" OR access the "Cruise Planner" to purchase drink packages, book shore excursions, specialty restaurant reservations, spa treatments, etc...
Checking in Online:
- After you have successfully logged in, you may complete your check-in by clicking Start Check-In and entering the requested information. NOTE: The Lead Guest in your cabin may check-in for everyone in the cabin, or each guest can check-in separately.
- Once all guests in your cabin have completed the online check-in, please print a copy of your SetSail Pass (for each of your cabinmates). NOTE: All guests in your cabin must be checked in before you will be able to print your SetSail Passes. Each guest must bring their SetSail Pass to the port, as these will be required for entry into the terminal.
- If you are unable to download your SetSail Pass after 24-48 hours from having everyone checked-in or have any issues during the check-in process, please call Royal Caribbean at 1-800-398-9819.