Register and Print Your E-Documents & Boarding Pass at NCL.com
Please check your inbox for the email confirmation from Ignite Cruises containing your Norwegian Reservation Number. This NCL Reservation # is needed in order to register and login at NCL.com to complete your online check-in, and print out your Norwegian eDocuments, which includes your Boarding pass. Online check-in must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the sail date. You can also book specialty dining and shore excursions here after checking-in. If you have not received this information, please contact Ignite as soon as possible. Please note: We can only assist you if you booked your cruise through our travel agency: Ignite Cruises.
- If you’ve sailed onboard Norwegian in the past, login to NCL.com here: https://www.ncl.com/login. If this is your first cruise on Norwegian, register for a new account here: https://www.ncl.com/register. NOTE: if you are having trouble registering or logging into NCL.com, please contact NCL’s Technical Support at 1-866-625-1160. Ignite does not have access to your NCL.com login information.
- When searching for your reservation, you must use the NCL Reservation # (NOT the Ignite Cruises one) select your Sail Date (make sure to use the correct format), and select your Ship.
- After you have successfully logged in, you may review your reservation details by clicking Vacation Summary, then completing your check-in by clicking Start Check-In and entering the requested information. NOTE: The Lead Guest in your cabin may check-in for everyone in the cabin, or each guest can check-in separately.
- Once you’ve completed your check-in, please print a copy of your boarding pass (and one copy each for your cabinmates if you’ve checked in for them). NOTE: All guests in your cabin must be checked in before you will be able to print your boarding pass. Each guest must bring their eDocs to the port, as they will be required for entry into the terminal.
- If you are unable to download your eDocs after 24-48 hours from having everyone checked-in or have any issues during the check-in process, please call Norwegian at 1-800-327-7030.
- If you have issues with your NCL account: You can check-in and print your edocs without creating an NCL account or logging in here: https://www.ncl.com/oci