What’s included? What’s not included?
Included when you purchase a cruise:
- Alcoholic Beverages, Juice, Soft drinks (This is the ONLY cruise with FREE DRINKS! For drink package details: Drink Package Inclusions and Details)
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices.
- Round trip cruise and accommodations from Miami to the Bahamas
- Use of the cruise-ship amenities such as: 2 pools, 5 whirlpools, casino, lounges, fitness center, basketball court, arcades, and much more.
- All entertainment: Nightclubs, music, live bands, comedy shows, karaoke, Las Vegas style production shows, deck parties and more.
- Taxes and Port Fees – Government Taxes/Fees are included in our prices so there are no surprises. We do not charge any booking fees (ADDED AT BOOKING).
- Gratuities for the ships staff. These gratuities are split up between your room attendant and dining room waiters (ADDED AT BOOKING).
- Exclusive CPC Tank-top, lanyard, and key-card holder!
- Exclusive CPC Group Wristband – entitles you to free access to our PRIVATE events and give-aways on-board the ship and be recognized by others from our group wearing the same wristband. You will also have access to discounts at select bars OFF the ship (Fat Tuesday's, Senor Frogs) by showing your wristband.
- Specialty themed restaurants
- Shore Excursions
- Pre-Cruise or Post-cruise Hotels
- Ground Transportation
- Travel Insurance